04 LETS in the UK
Other LETS groups in the UK
England - London
- Camden LETS Camden LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) is a non-profit organisation for people who live, work or study in the London borough of Camden to exchange their skills and services with each other on a time exchange points system.
- Harrow LETS Harrow LETS – Local Exchange Trading Scheme
- KUTLETS KUTLETS (Kingston Upon Thames Local Exchange Trading System) is a community-based barter system trading goods and services without using money. Instead of using pounds and pence, KUTLETS has its own ‘currency’ called ‘Beaks’. Started 1991.
- LETS Lewisham LETS group in Lewisham, London
- Southwark & Lambeth LETS This site is in development for the relaunched Southwark LETS, incorporating the former Brixton LETS
- Waltham Forest LETS Waltham Forest LETS
England - Midlands
- ABC LETS The ABC LETS (Attenborough, Beeston and Chilwell Local Exchange Scheme) was set up in 2001. The idea was that we wanted a way of renewing the kind of neighbourly exchange that used to take place before our lives became too busy and complicated.
- BrumLETS Birmingham Local Exchange & Trading Scheme
- Coventry LETS This website gives an overview of Coventry LETS, an explanation of the LETS trading system, current news and events and details of how you can contact us to find out more about joining.
- Derby LETS Derby LETS
- Warwick & Leamington LETS Warwick & Leamington LETS (Warwickshire)
England - North
- Durham Exchange Durham Exchange is a community currency system for people living in Co. Durham, UK.
- Sheffield LETS Trade in STONES the alternative to cash
- York LETS Local Exchange Trading System for the York area.
England - South
- Bracknell LETS Welcome to Bracknell LETS. Open to all: trade skills, make friends, help people and bring back community spirit
- Bristol LETS Unified interactive online trading website for Bristol using Local Exchange UK
- CamLETS CamLETS enables members to exchange skills by means of a sophisticated barter system. You get things done for yourself by doing things for other people.
- Dorchester & South Dorset LETS Local Exchange Trading System for Dorchester, Weymouth, Portland and their surrounding villages.
- Exeter LETS Exeter LETS (Devon) now running Local Exchange
- Forest of Dean LETS Forest of Dean LETS (Gloucs) (mutual link)
- Gipping Valley LETS Gipping Valley LETS (Suffolk)
- Godalming LETS Godalming LETS
- Hemp LETS HempLETS is the Local Exchange Trading Scheme covering Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
- KWINLETS (Kesteven and West Norfolk Local Exchange Trading Scheme) This site is the members area of the re-launched KWINLETS. We have extended the catchment area to east Lincolnshire and adopted the name Kesteven to represent this region in the relaunched scheme.
- LETSbuzz LETSBuzz, the Local Exchange Trading System for the Leighton Buzzard area, was founded in January 1995, and has provided a forum for local trading since then.
- Milton Keynes Letnet Your Local Exchange and Trading Network in Milton Keynes. Letnet enables local people to give and receive all kinds of services without the need to spend money. We tap into a great variety of local resources, organised and run entirely by local people, it
- NorLETS NorLETS (Norwich Local Exchange Trading Scheme) is a network of people from Norwich and surrounding areas (as far as Diss and Cromer!) who trade skills, services, and goods without money.
- Salisbury LETS Local Exchange Trading Systems are a way of trading skills, services and goods without using conventional money. They are like a sophisticated form of barter. Salisbury’s LETSystem was started in 1993. We trade using a local currency called the Ebble.
- South Oxfordshire LETS LETS group for South Oxfordshire (was Wallingford LETS)
- SW Dorset LETS A Local Exchange and Trading System is operating here in the heart of West Dorset. It puts you in touch with local people, local resources and all kinds of skills. It’s called South West Dorset LETS.
- The Bright Exchange The Bright Exchange is a LETS (Local Exchange Trading Scheme) based in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, England.
- West Somerset LETS West Somerset LETS
- Yeovil & South Somerset LETS Yeovil & South Somerset LETS is a way of sharing your skills and talents, obtaining items or getting jobs done that may not be possible or affordable in the sterling world. It is a non-profit making organisation run by ordinary people, for ordinary pe