groups running Local Exchange web software - all variants
- ABC LETS The ABC LETS (Attenborough, Beeston and Chilwell Local Exchange Scheme) was set up in 2001. The idea was that we wanted a way of renewing the kind of neighbourly exchange that used to take place before our lives became too busy and complicated.
- Bristol LETS Unified interactive online trading website for Bristol using Local Exchange UK
- BrumLETS Birmingham Local Exchange & Trading Scheme
- Camborne & Redruth LETS Camborne & Redruth LETS
- Camden LETS Camden LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) is a non-profit organisation for people who live, work or study in the London borough of Camden to exchange their skills and services with each other on a time exchange points system.
- CamLETS CamLETS enables members to exchange skills by means of a sophisticated barter system. You get things done for yourself by doing things for other people.
- Exeter LETS Exeter LETS (Devon) now running Local Exchange
- Falmouth LETS Falmouth LETS online trading website – updated Jan 2009
- Harrow LETS Harrow LETS – Local Exchange Trading Scheme
- KWINLETS (Kesteven and West Norfolk Local Exchange Trading Scheme) This site is the members area of the re-launched KWINLETS. We have extended the catchment area to east Lincolnshire and adopted the name Kesteven to represent this region in the relaunched scheme.
- Penwith LETS Penwith LETS. New startup in April 2012 trading online using Local Exchange UK software.
- Salisbury LETS Local Exchange Trading Systems are a way of trading skills, services and goods without using conventional money. They are like a sophisticated form of barter. Salisbury’s LETSystem was started in 1993. We trade using a local currency called the Ebble.
- Sheffield LETS Trade in STONES the alternative to cash
- Southwark & Lambeth LETS This site is in development for the relaunched Southwark LETS, incorporating the former Brixton LETS
- Tamar Valley LETS Started June 2017, new LETS scheme for Tamar valley area (Devon & Cornwall) based in Tavistock and running Local Exchange software
- The Bright Exchange The Bright Exchange is a LETS (Local Exchange Trading Scheme) based in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, England.
- York LETS Local Exchange Trading System for the York area.